• Microwave-mediated click-chemistry synthesis of glyco-porphyrin derivatives with in vitro photo-cytotoxicity for application in photodynamic therapy
• Palladium-catalyzed oxidative cross-coupling reactions
• Ruthenium-catalyzed hydrogenation reactions
• Stereoselective rhodium-catalyzed arylation
• Palladium acetate catalyzed C-glycosidation.
Heterocycles & Building Blocks
|Appearance||white to off-white powder|
|Storage Conditions||Room temperature|
Send us your enquiry for 4-Isopropoxyphenylboronic Acid. We offer custom pack sizes at special prices. We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
We value your input so if you have suggestions regarding new applications for 4-Isopropoxyphenylboronic Acid email us and we will include your contribution on the website.