Reactant involved in:
• Condensation reactions with stabilizer chains at the surface of polystyrene latex
• Suzuki coupling reactions
• Derivatization of polyvinylamine
• Synthesis of isotopically labeled mercury
• Functionalization of poly-SiNW for detection of dopamine
Reagent used for
• Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling
• Induction of pH sensitivity on fluorescence lifetime of quantum dots by NIR fluorescent dyes
• Bio-supported palladium nanoparticles as phosphine-free catalyst for Suzuki reaction in water
• Chan-Lam-type Copper (Cu)-catalyzed S-arylation with aryl boronic acids at room temperature
Heterocycles & Building Blocks
|Appearance||white to light yellow to faint beige powder|
|Storage Conditions||Room temperature|
Send us your enquiry for 4-Carboxyphenylboronic Acid. We offer custom pack sizes at special prices. We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
We value your input so if you have suggestions regarding new applications for 4-Carboxyphenylboronic Acid email us and we will include your contribution on the website.